I think most of you know that I'm a proud Army wife. Oh well, look to the right and just below my gray selfie photo is a little description about moi. Though I rarely talk about my husband here and how we live the distance-challenged marriage, I honestly feel that you already know who he is, what he likes and how he is as a husband. When I think about it, it kinda irks me that I am sharing too much of him with all of you; as in, like, you can be his wife already. Hahaha!
Seriously, it's okay. La jowabelle is really a cool "diesel" dude: Snob at first, fun eventually. However, his job as a military officer makes him stern and strict ― something like a "call of duty", you know. Don't get me wrong: He's not like that ALL the time. Believe me, I heard him talk to his men and heard them laughing about what he said. That is why I shamelessly asked one of my "military idols" (though I don't have a lot hihi) to greet my OAO (one and only) on his Facebook fan page. It was also my way of showing to non-military families that military guys are the coolest. You, as a military royalty, are living under a rock if you don't know who we, my husband and I, will be talking about.
Ladies, gentlemen and royalties ― I'm so privileged to introduce to you Col Harold Magallanes Cabunoc (aka Ranger Cabunzky) according to my husband's description. (Sir, I only edited the jejemon kind of typing that my husband did hehe. Own words niya po yan.)
- Isa sa pinaka idol ko na senior yun siya. Kasi 'di siya *tikal kahit marami siyang pwedeng ipagyabang sa serbisyo nya.
- Marami na 'kong nakita magagaling bumaril pero hanggang ngayon isya pa rin yung pinaka nagagalingan ako. Naaalala ko pa ung drinawingan niya ung target paper ng mukha with dimple from 150 meters yata yun nung *SROC namin.
- Sa kanya ko narinig yung military version ng kwento kung bakit binasag ni Moses yung tablets.
- Dapat na mag-rot sa training at hindi dapat bine-baby dahil sa field di ka naman bababy-hin ng kalaban. Kaya nung may something sa class namin nung SROC (which is nakakahiya sa mga upperclass) ang sabi niya sa amin nun sa Bulacan na tsaka kme mag-relax 'pag bumalik na kame dun sa Philippine Military A____ (insert name). Alam na ni Sir kung sino yun. Hehe.
- Siya rin ang nagturo na umayos sa pagrerehearse ng immediate action drills at iapply sa field dahil walang anting-anting at magic na kapag nagputukan na eh "abrakadabra malaking puno or malaking bato lumabas ka" para sanggain ung mga bala na papunta sayo.
- Nakalimutan ko lang yung exact ingredients pero meron siyang inimbento na panglinis ng baril na tinawag niyang "Cabunoc solution" ;)
Maraming salamat po at pinagbigyan niyo ang maliit kong kahilingan. Napasaya niyo po kaming mag-asawa. I punished the *Ducrot na Sir. *Perpetua pa nga po. Hihi. More power to you and your blog! I won't be surprised Sir if in the future, you will be the next Manny Sundalo. ♥
For my non-military royalties:
tikal - mayabang
SROC - Scout Ranger Orientation Course
Ducrot - plebe
perpetua - endless, unlimited
*First photo courtesy of Psychiatric News Alert