Here are some of the photos that I took last month at Art in Island in Cubao, Quezon City when Jolly Cow Milk invited us to a Mommy and Kids Day Out with fellow mommy bloggers and their kids. We were treated to a tour inside the biggest 3D museum in Asia then had lunch at Burgoo Restaurant before we got to snooze watch Inside Out at the Gateway Platinum Cinema.
Here are some points to remember, based on my observation, should you want to go there with your family:
- Although there really are no age requirement, I think that it's better to bring the bigger kids with you. This museum is best for those who can already act out in front of the camera for more than a few times until the photographer (that's you, mom) gets the perfect shot.
- Obviously, bring a camera. Fully-charged. And a whole lot better if it's point and shoot, not just camera phone. I tried taking some on my smartphone and turned out that results are better in my Samsung ST66. So much better, I suppose, if it's a DSLR.
- The museum's Facebook page advised the goers to bring socks and jacket, too. Yes, you don't want to end up having super dirty feet after the tour. As for the jacket, if you are a mom who has a kid to run after, jacket's unnecessary. Pinawisan ako kaka-instruct sa bagets na pumosing, haha! But yeah, bring one for your kid.
- Before you start taking photos, notice the markings on the floor first so you will get the perfect angle. I only noticed it in the middle of our journey na! So sayang yung ibang shots.
- There's a restaurant at the end of the tour. Food and drinks aren't allowed inside so you'll really get thirsty and hungry afterwards.
- Most importantly, enjoy and have fun! Don't get frustrated if your kid doesn't want to pose. Pray hard na lang (hehe) that she will be in her best mood when you arrive at the place.
To spend a day with my little artist doing an activity that we both love to do (art appreciation and posing for the camera, haha) is something I will always treasure as her mom and bff. Thank you so much, Jolly Cow and our friends behind it, for spoiling us with such activities and creamylicious treats. I hope you'll invite us again on your next event! ♥
P.S. For Art in Island's ticket prizes and schedule information, it's on their Facebook page.
From the press kit: Jolly Cow offers both creamy UHT Fresh Milk and Non-Fat Milk (also known as skim milk) and is sourced from Germany's biggest dairy farm. It is among the first brands developed by Fly Ace Corporation as the company began its venture into building its own brands in 1997. Jolly Cow variants include Jolly Cow Fresh Milk and Jolly Cow Non-Fat Milk which are available in 1L and 200ml, and Jolly Cow Condensada. To learn more about Jolly Cow, visit http://www.facebook.com/jollycowPH.