When I received a hefty package of ham products by King Sue (pronounced as King Sweh), I was giddy like a gradeschooler with new scented stationery (so 90s, sorry). The chef part of my brain started working. Hmm. I'm not really that creative though; but I'm more of making the practical and doable dishes.
Everybody loves ham and cheese sandwich, right? So I thought of doing it without bread and have it paired with rice instead. LB loved it! She just went a little imaginative when she said "look at the cheese Nanay, it's like yellow lava". #crazykidsarebeautiful
Here are the 10 steps to ham and cheese bliss:
1. Slice the ham into half. It should look like a rectangle na (hello Geometry, charot).
2. Cut cheese like a stick, around 1 1/2 inches long (Math na naman!).
3. Make them hug each other like newlyweds.
4. Secure it with a toothpick. Newlyweds call it marriage contract.
5. Dip it in scrambled egg. (optional)
6. Deep-fry it. It cooks easily so make sure you have fast reflex.
7. Drain it on a paper towel or strainer.
8. Clean as you go.
10. Eat it as it is or serve with rice.For more of my recipes, click here. Happy cooking!